Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Company: Nova Scotia SPCA
Type: CO-OP Student (Full time 35 hrs/wk)
Description: Marketing and facilitating Nova Scotia SPCA’s Chase the Ace Sales
The Nova Scotia SPCA Marketing & Sales Coordinator is a key member of the SPCA team. This individual is responsible for managing, merchandising and promoting Chase the Ace lottery products at various retail locations to maximize revenues over time. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator Effectively implements optimum ticket distribution, and promotions at retail locations.
Including but not limited to:
- Organize and distribute tickets and other lottery product.
- Coordinate venue layouts and event logistics.
- Call partners to advise of event changes and/or cancellations; as may periodically be required.
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate up-to-date information.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all events, services, and procedures
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise.
- Read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public.
- Deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays when needed.
- Light administrative duties.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Capability of communicating positively with guests to establish their needs efficiently and courteously.
- Ability to build relationships with retailers; must be able to work well with partners and other employees of the company.
- Friendly, courteous phone demeanour.
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
- Cash management/POS experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must possess creative thinking skills.
- Proven decision making and judgment capability with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with ticketing software an asset.
- Must be extremely organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Must be outgoing and energetic.
- This position requires a flexible schedule. Evenings and weekends may be required.
- Driver’s license is required
Hours of Work
Work responsibilities require a standard 35 hours per week.
The Nova Scotia SPCA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, age, sexuality, or disability.
The Nova Scotia SPCA provides a competitive pay and a rewarding work environment. Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . It is our intention to start reviewing resumes on June 5th, 2018 and to quickly start the interview process.
Please quote “Marketing & Sales Coordinator” in the subject heading in your email reply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at the Nova Scotia SPCA, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.