The primary role of the Web Content Coordinator is to support the overall frontend web experience of the Nova Scotia SPCA. You will be responsible for content development, maintenance, and implementation, website maintenance, and uploading of material to server. The Web Content Coordinator is accountable for managing and executing requests from SPCA Staff. While the Web Content Coordinator could work from home, regular meetings with staff are required. Web Content Coordinator works closely with and reports to the Provincial Director of Communications.
Including but not limited to:
• Manage & publish all marketing web content online
• Create, develop and manage all online content including email marketing initiatives
• Design and develop strategic landing pages, EDMs and microsites within content management systems
to support marketing activity
• Ensure consistency/accuracy amongst web pages
• Monitor and conduct testing, editing and quality checking of website content to ensure consistency
• Work with stakeholders internally and externally in the investigation, development, analysis, design and
launch of new digital and fundraising initiatives (e.g. Raiser’s Edge Teamraiser)
• Contribute towards digital development of the website
• Develop relationships and communications with both key internal & external stakeholders
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience with WordPress
• Experience with Blackbaud products an asset
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High attention to detail with excellent proofing skills and a good eye for aesthetics and design.
• A collaborative and energetic team player with strong influencing skills.
• A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and a drive for results.
Nova Scotia SPCA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, age, sexuality, or disability. The Society provides a competitive salary, benefit package and a rewarding work environment. Our hospital is located in Dartmouth. Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume and cover letter indicating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our intention to start reviewing resume’s immediately and to quickly start the interview process. However, as long as this job description remains posted it is an indication that the position has not been filled and we are still accepting resumes.
Please quote “Web Content Coordinator” in the subject heading in your email reply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at the Nova Scotia SPCA, however; only those selected for interview will be contacted.