You can take action for animals and make The Nova Scotia SPCA part of your life.
Make a monthly donation and automatically join the SPCA Guardian Program.
As a Nova Scotia member you will be helping us to prevent cruelty, rescue, rehabilitate, shelter & rehome and seek justice for Nova Scotia’s animals. As part of your membership you will receive:
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Updates and news of the work of our Society
- A charitable tax-receipt for the amount of your membership dues
Our Membership Fees
|Individual membership||$15 minumum per annum (or a monthly donation)|
|Senior membership (65+)||$10 minimum per annum|
|Family membership||$30 minimum per annum|
|Lifetime membership||$350 minimum one-time payment|
To Become an SPCA Member Today
- Make a Monthly Donation
- Call us at (902) 835-4798 or (844) 835-4798 (9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday) to pay by credit card or set up automatic withdrawls from your bank account.
- Membership Form and post with cheque to:
PO Box 38073 Stn Burnside
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Please make cheques payable to the ‘Nova Scotia SPCA’ and enclose your full details in the envelope including the Branch you would like your donation to support. A tax receipt will be issued for amounts $20 or greater. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive your receipt. Nova Scotia SPCA Charitable Tax # 134 704 741 RR0001
Details about our Membership Policy:
- Memberships expire on December 31st of the year they were purchased
- A membership must be purchased by April 1st to hold voting privileges at the Society’s Annual General Meeting
- Paid staff of the Society can hold non-voting memberships only
- Family membership covers a maximum of 2 adults, living within the same household. All children are included in the family membership.
- Only members over 18yrs are eligible to vote at the SPCA’s Annual General Meeting