Become a SPCA Guardian
Each year the Nova Scotia SPCA helps thousands of sick, injured and abandoned animals. With no funding from the government to assist with sheltering we rely on supporters in the community to help us do our work. SPCA Guardians are a special group of regular donors who donate via their bank account or credit card each month. By becoming a SPCA Guardian, you will help us take action for animals in five key ways:
- Prevent Cruelty: Whenever an animal is found, surrendered or seized, you’ll be taking action.
- Rescue: You’ll be standing beside our Inspectors, rescuing Nova Scotia’s animals in need.
- Rehabilitate: You’ll be helping us to heal our community’s lost and injured animals.
- Shelter and Rehome: You’ll help provide a warm bed for the animals being cared for at a SPCA Shelter or foster home.
- Seek Justice: You can help our Inspectorate team bring animal offenders to justice.
Please make cheques payable to the ‘Nova Scotia SPCA’ . A tax receipt will be issued for amounts $20 or greater. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive your receipt. Nova Scotia SPCA Charitable Tax # 134 704 741 RR0001